Sunday, March 26, 2006

Body over Mind

For times, I could stay awake till very late, just to play game. Yet, for this very time, I hardly focus on my FYP persistently. Indeed, without much excitement enjoyed, I am not able to focus on a particular work. I am so much controlled by the outer factors, rather than my own mind. I am so weak in my determination to stay focus and to get things done. I am just not a good master of my own body.

Sense of sleepiness is crawling all over me whilst I have not achieved what I would have done. This is so much a difficult time for me as I really wish that I could stay on and finish it. Yeah! Find the motivation, the passion, and the excitement. I am supposed to finish it. I am going to finish it!

If I am not going to control my body, I am going to deceive my body. Hehe... (grinning)

No comments: