Sunday, May 20, 2007

Abu Dhabi Airport

That's the first time a small kid from Singapore is travelling to middle-east. Travelling by Singapore Airlines and its free. =D



Yea. This is the EXACT plane that I was going to take. As beautiful as it is, I always have unfounded affection towards SIA planes, and young SIA girls. =P

The flight journey is very much of pleasure. First, there comes an appetizer, then there is a main course. In between, we have drinks served. While, a magnolia ice-cream also added to the surprise. As quoted, "if boarding a SIA flight, I wish the flight would have been longer." I really really enjoyed myself in my maiden flight.

After 7 hours of natural high, we reached the desert. Yea, a sea of sand. Feeling excited and nervous to step into a foreign land. We were welcomed by the so-called best airport in middle-east - AbuDhabi Airport. But, I am so not not convinced and no pictures were taken with it.

Then, there was a huge delay in the pick-up arrangement. Seeing foreign people in their foreign outfit, while being foreigner myself, I felt so much like TomHank in Terminal - Foreign and Isolated.

Finally, a well-dressed guy came to me and arranged a merce-benz bringing me to assigned apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah...got Merz to fetch u arr...sooo interesting.....

Riki

yh said...

erm... i was quite shocked at first but found out later it was quite common there. >.<