Saturday, January 03, 2009

Net-Name

Do you ever wonder if your daily lives, encounters, own particulars can easily be tracked by another party?

the reason, for my own creepy feeling, is the powerness of google. one search in google, is able to expose quite handful info over myself. this perturbs me very much. though i am still the nobody in the neighbourhood, it still means that i am naked in the eye of total strangers.

but, having said that, i am again exposing bit more information in the web, and also in the blog that setup by google.

Google, has established a platform, where line between public & private has gone so thin. Publicity is no longer the priviliges of celebrities. Even the no-body like me here, could accidentally stepped on the publicity ground, and get published without my knowledge.

I guess, except getting a nickname, we should have a net-name in days.

No comments: