Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bicycle Ride

I was about to write some of my thoughts in past few days. However, I was occupied with exam preparation till I did not spare myself time to write them down.

In past few days, the most precious experience would be riding bicycle. It was to be an escape from the studious exam preparation. At first, I routinely rode bike down the slope of my hall. At that moment, I realized how routine I was. So, I abandoned the routine path, abandoned the feeling of "feelingless" in taking the routine path. I let the heart to decide where I want to go. Then, it led me to places where I never go. It led me to places where I had nicer experience. There were high slopes and hills which I hesitated to ride up. However, the depressed energy within me signaled me to go by its ways, to release it. The down slope sliding experience was great. Yet, I guessed I did not fully savour it. My bike’s break wasn’t functioning very well. Thus, I was cautious about it. It took away my guts to enjoy the sliding experience to the fullest. Besides, I went to places which made me felt eerie. I heard sound of… wind blowing? However, it mixed with voice produced by throats. Was that illusion of the frightened self? I did not know. But, I didn’t stay at that place for long. Next time, I should try to stay over that place and experience through it by meditating.

After enjoying this ride, I realized the happiness of going anywhere without purpose. Then, every scene becomes enjoyable. Without destination, every path becomes destination. Further more, we could see more than what we wanted to see. After that, I made a little wish to myself: I want to travel with a bike when I visit other places.

No comments: