Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Devastated in Exam!

Completely devastated! I could not believe myself of going through exam in such a horrific way. From the start, I was not sure of the solutions I did. The fear of uncertainty continued to loom large upon me. It increased to an extent which I could feel my heart beat pounding so loudly. It pushed me to a very high level of stress. My mind was not with me anymore. It either wandered off or intimidated by the fear of uncertainty.

The concept supposed to be right. But the solutions seemed ‘weird’. Hence, confident level went down. This was when the disaster happened.

After experience through it, I knew something was wrong with my thinking method. I am so used to seeing a typical style of question that sound solution is more prioritized than concept. Though I understand stuff through concept, I placed more emphasis on neat, presentable solution while attending exam questions. This made me devastated! I relied too much on REPRODUCTION of solution. Intuition and common sense were downplayed to a dangerous extent that was too costly for me to ignore.

In fact, I am so weak in facing the unknowns, the uncertainties. The thinking process is heading towards dead ends. Oh, wake up, mind!

No comments: